Loving Life On a Podcast

In August I connected with the wonderful and very talented Betty Westbrook.  Betty is a lymphedema therapist has a podcast called Lymphedema Podcast talking all things Lymphedema.  She is also on the board of Brylan's Feat Foundation which has the first and only camp in the US for children with Lymphedema called Camp Watchme.  This beautiful camp is helping kids with Lymphedema and their families.

Our first phone call I think we talked for about an hour, it was like we had always been friends.  I was more than honored when she asked if I would be interested in being on her podcast talking about my Blog, Bertha and Lymphie Fashion.  I was nervous, but Betty made me feel at home and and again we talked like old friends.  I hope you can check it out. I didn't know if would be brave enough to listen, I just picture hearing my voice resemble Darth Vader if he had a cold.  I did take a listen and whether you listen to mine or not do yourself a favor and take a listen to any of Betty's podcasts, there is a wealth of information on there.  Thanks you again Betty for having me on, I'm so excited to have you in my life, you are a gift to the Lymphedema Community!
xoxo-Allie

You can check out my talk with Betty here: https://lymphedemapodcast.com/2019/09/09/episode-33-loving-life-with-lymphedema-a-fashion-blog-by-a-lymphie/ 


If you are interested in learning more or donating to Camp Watchme please visit: https://www.brylansfeat.org/campwatchme

https://lymphedemapodcast.com/podcast-2/

 The Amazing Betty Westbrook
Lymphedema Podcast
Betty's Instagram
Betty's Facebook




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge