A leg by any other name would be as big.

I guess it's time to introduce Bertha, my previous post might make a little more sense.  Some women name their boobs, I name my legs.  My skinny "normal" leg is Tiffany who I imagine would be a cheerleader and a runner.  And then there is my lymphedema leg Bertha, who bakes likes science.  Ok I know that is so stereotypical, but it's makes me laugh and makes other people feel awkward.  I mean they named a golf club "Big Bertha" so really I'm just following suit.  Bertha has been with me since 2007 and isn't going away anytime soon, so it was only proper she be named.  We have a love hate relationship, but in the end she is a big part of my life and according to my husband "his favorite leg in the world."  Yes you can "awwww" now.  And yes I hit the jackpot with him.  XOXO-Allie


Comments

  1. I am also have name mine only Big one and Little one. But have hard time finding clothes and shoes. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love lympie limb names. I'll hopefully be updating my blog more frequently with my find or suggestions. Right now I am in to leggings with details, like a moto legging. I just ordered another pair, so crossing my fingers they work! I always look for a lot of stretch in pants and instead of trying to disguise my leg, I always wear skinny pants/jeans and just embrace it. But, I know my leg is quite larger than many lymphie legs. Best of luck and thank you for your comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge