Franco Sarto is my new best friend

I love to wear flats, but my issue is the ball my foot makes at the front of my foot.  All of the fluid from my toes and below push to form a massive fluid ball that no lymphatic massage can help.  So I have stayed away hoping for the day I could find a shoe that would cover enough of my foot with out needing to wear a loafer.  The other day I was searching Nordstrom Rack and found flats that came up high enough.  The Franco Sarto Simona Flat.  I tried it on and it was like leather butter to my feet.  I did go up a size, but since they are pointed toes it doesn't look like I'm wearing clown shoes.  Before lymphedema I was a 9 1/2, now I usually wear an 11, but with these I went up to a 12.  They are on Nordstrom Rack's website right now.  They have a leather pair in black and cognac and also a suede pair in mushroom and new bordo (which is a burnt orangy-red color.)
You know what a lymphedema patient says, " if the shoe fits, buy it in every color."  I love finding shoes & clothes, but I am running out of household items  I can sell on Craiglist to support my good luck.  XOXO-Allie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge