Moto is my Motto

I love the moto style and had many failed attempts with other moto jeggings.  I bought these moto leggings in both colors on clearance last December and was so disappointed when I went to write a blog post about them they were SOLD OUT!  I reference them in my blog post "Hello Moto."  After I saw they were sold out I contacted Nordstrom to see if they would be coming back into stock?  Sadly they were not.  I may of shed a few tears and binge ate Christmas cookies . . . which you can do with these leggings, because they stretch with you.  Lymphie leg . . . or tummy.

The BP Washed Moto Legging is a staple for my fall and winter wardrobe.  I was excited to see that they come in plus size this year too!  Every time I have worn them my friends can't believe they're not jeans and I am obsessed with the moto detail which makes them stand apart from just an average legging and of course fitting over Bertha makes me want to sing!  Like I said they were my go to this past year and have held up strong.  I should note I treat them like my kid's baby blankets, the only difference is I don't wash my leggings on delicate.  And no dryer for this girl, hang dry only!  With hang drying I feel like my clothes last longer and this 5'10 lady can't take any chances on clothing items shrinking.

So if you're looking for a fall pant, legging, jegging whatever you want to call it, I highly recommend these.  They fit true to size and are the perfect legging to stretch with your lymphie limb, especially on the days it's angry.

xoxo-Allie

My first day of school outfit with
these amazing leggings.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge