Scan day calls for stretch pants

I have a PET scan today and you know what that calls for, stretch pants and a well deserved cookie afterwards.  Because, after fasting for 4 hours before the scan that is the only logical food, right?  Today I want to introduce my 6th favorite member of our family (our dog beat them of for 5th place.)  Stretch pants!  Who doesn't love them?  The problem is some are just too thin and should never see the light of day.  The other issue is even thought they are stretchy, sometimes they still can't fit over Bertha (see below post to find out who she is.)  So my all time favorite stretch pant is the Zella 'live in legging.'

For $54 you can have the luxury of having a legging that not only fits well, but is thick enough.  And my favorite part they have a wide waistband to hide all of my wobbly bits.  They come in plus sizes too and are also reversible, so after my toddlers use them for a tissue or I inevitably spill my coffee, I just turn them inside out and voila they are like a new pair of pants!  Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same ;)

I purchased 4 pairs 4 years ago and have just recently needed to replace them.  And I have pretty much worn them almost everyday for the past 4 years.  My secret for keeping them going all this time, I wash them in cold and hang dry them.  I did get lazy with a patterned pair and washed/dried them, they did wear out faster.  They are my dessert island pick, the one item I could never live without (besides compression stockings) and have their own chair at our family's dinner table . . too far?  That's how much I love them!  XOXO-Allie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge