Loving Life With New Jeans

I think Marilyn Monroe got it wrong "jeggings are a girls best friend."  It seems like all of my jeans decided to give up on me at the same time.  For a while I was stuck with trying to figure out how to dress with only leggings as an option.  Thankfully those days are over!

I finally decided to power through discouragement, disappointment and sweating of jeans shopping.  For some suggestions I found the perfect pair for Bertha at American Eagle.  After I got over the fact that it looked more like I was shopping for my daughter than myself, I grabbed a stack of jeans in various sizes and headed towards the fitting room.  The winner is . . . drum roll . . . the AE Ne(X)t Level Curvy Super High-Waisted Jegging.  It comes in so many different colors, sizes 00-24 and short, regular and long lengths.  I also love that they show how the jean fits on real women on their website.  I always hear AE and Aerie showed normal real bodies, but it was great to see so many women represented.

I am finally getting my work flow/mom flow down a bit more, so I hope to be posting more, especially with spring on the kind of near horizon?  Thank you for hanging in there with me, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year!  xo-Allie

Jeans,Jeans 2,Top,Top/Plus Size,Shoes,Necklace &
Nails (adhesive press ons, best thing since sliced bread!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge