Loving Life With New Jeans

I think Marilyn Monroe got it wrong "jeggings are a girls best friend."  It seems like all of my jeans decided to give up on me at the same time.  For a while I was stuck with trying to figure out how to dress with only leggings as an option.  Thankfully those days are over!

I finally decided to power through discouragement, disappointment and sweating of jeans shopping.  For some suggestions I found the perfect pair for Bertha at American Eagle.  After I got over the fact that it looked more like I was shopping for my daughter than myself, I grabbed a stack of jeans in various sizes and headed towards the fitting room.  The winner is . . . drum roll . . . the AE Ne(X)t Level Curvy Super High-Waisted Jegging.  It comes in so many different colors, sizes 00-24 and short, regular and long lengths.  I also love that they show how the jean fits on real women on their website.  I always hear AE and Aerie showed normal real bodies, but it was great to see so many women represented.

I am finally getting my work flow/mom flow down a bit more, so I hope to be posting more, especially with spring on the kind of near horizon?  Thank you for hanging in there with me, I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and a very Happy New Year!  xo-Allie

Jeans,Jeans 2,Top,Top/Plus Size,Shoes,Necklace &
Nails (adhesive press ons, best thing since sliced bread!!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Pandere Clogs

Moto is my Motto

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots