Loving Life in Cozy Joggers

So now that I'm working I especially love coming home and shedding my work clothes and crawling into my cozies.  Ok lets be real, my "work clothes" are jeans and sneakers most of the time, but still work clothes none the less.  While shopping for my new favorite jeans (See previous post: Loving Life In New Jeans) I also found new cozy joggers.  It literally feels like I'm wearing nothing they are so soft.  And hell-o stretch!  They are not tight or restraining on Bertha.

Who else has been that Mom who has done school drop off in less then appropriate clothing?  Praying the whole time there won't be a reason you need to get out of the car . . just my hand is raised?  Well if you're looking for a pair of home pants that you could still possibly pull off wearing to drop the kids at school or a quick trip to the store, look no further than these beauties. Until next time! xo-Allie

Joggers.Sweater.Slippers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge