Loving Life #ootd Jan 22-27

It feels good to be back and posting.  My hope is that my finds help other Lymphie Ladies out there find shoes and clothes that fit them and make them feel great!  I'm finally finding my working Mom life groove and finding a new flow of life.  That being said here are my past week's looks with links to all clothing (or similar items) linked for your convince.

Boots . Boots 2 . Boots 3 . Boots 4
Snow Pants . Coat . Similar BeanieSunglasses


Leggings . Leggings 2 . Black Leggings . Black Leggings 2
Shoes . Shoes 2Tunic . Jean Jacket . Backpack


Jeans . Boots . Shirt . Hat


Jeans . Jeans 2 . Jeans 3
Shoes . Similar Top . Plus Similar TopJean Jacket



Jeans . Jeans 2 . Jeans 3
Shoes . Jean Jacket . Similar TopSunglasses











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge