No I don't sell LuLaRoe . . . but I should!

I'm not sure if you've heard of LuLaRoe?  If you are a Mom that lives in the suburbs you probably own at least one LuLaRoe piece.  Some of my girlfriends started showing up with these fun leggings and flowy flattering shirts.  Leggings?  Tunic tops?  I must know where I can purchase these things! LuLaRoe, it's pretty easy to find a pop up shop on Facebook or you can check out their website to find a consultant near you.  I swear to you I don't sell it.  But, my favorite item they sell is . . .

LuLaRoe Legging
This is a new one I've added to my closet.  For $25 I felt like I couldn't lose.  I had heard amazing things about them and thought at least they could be my "home day" leggings.  I was wrong!  They are thinner than my Zellas, but a lot softer.  Since they are thinner they are easier to put on, on days when Bertha is angry and larger than life.  Again a wide waist band.  They only have 2 sizes too.  In the words of Ina Garten "how easy is that?!"  I ordered the TC (tall & curvy)  they also have the OS (one size)  which I have not dared to try.  Since most of my wardrobe is black, white and gray I have not ventured out to all of the fun and colorful leggings they have, but they have some pretty cute ones.  I hope you love them as much as me!  Currently wearing them as I type this. XOXO-Allie



Here is a sample of some of their fun leggings my friend Amy owns!  I may have to venture out of my comfort zone.  So cute!!



I know another awesome night pic.  I need to step up my photo game.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge