Scan results, infusion and Nikes, oh my!

Yesterday I got my scan results and had my infusion.  My husband was able to take me, sad, but true it's almost like a mini date.  We have amazing friends who watch our kids, we grab a coffee before, get to sit and talk the whole time.  Ha ha, maybe not the date of my dreams, but with our busy life I'll take it! I always want to be comfortable on days like these, so I am outfitted with my Zella stretch pants (see previous post) a cozy top and my Nike Frees.

My Nike Free Flyknit shoes are the lightest, most comfortable shoes that have had a really good run (pun intended.) My go to pair, they fit and form to my feet and even keep Bertha's swelling down since I tie the shoelaces like a corset.  Check them out, you will not regret it.


My scan results were good.  I have had two tumors that are inoperable, one being in my lymphedema leg.  I have been on an immunotherapy since May.  My scan showed no new tumor growths and the two tumors I've had also have not grown!  I beat the odds before with cancer, I am planning on doing that again!  XOXO-Allie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge