NW Summer

Guess whose back, back again, Allie's back (and Bertha) tell a friend.  Hello my lovely lymphie and lippy ladies!  To catch you up to date I have been healthy, my tumors have remained stable and I am not currently doing any treatment, yay!  Now that summer is here life has slowed down a little bit and I of course wanted to come back to share my support with showing off my lymphie leg during the magical season of summer.  Thank you to those of you that reached out to check in with me on my hiatus.

I know it's summer, but here in the NW it's barely started.  There have only been a few days with  in high temperatures, so my daily uniform until recently has been these Taryn Zella Joggers, t-shirt and Birkenstocks.  I have basically lived in these amazing sweats, they were my second skin during our camping trip and I count the hours when I have to wash and air dry them . . . maybe I should invest in a second pair? They have held up well with no fading or balling up.  Right now they are on sale at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  There are very few sizes left online, but I recommend checking out your nearest Nordstrom store or an easy runner up (just no zip pockets) is the Zella Live In Jogger.  It's feels good to be back and catch up on how all of you are doing!  Until my next find. xoxo-Allie



Similar Pant: Zella Live In Jogger
Shoes in Wide Size: Wide Gizeh Birkenstocks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge