#OOTD July 9-13


Monday



Free People Low-Rise Flare Jeans.  While I don't actually own these, I thought they would be great for Bertha!  Not sure I can pull them off though.














Tuesday

 Ugg Mini Bailey Button Boot.  The only style Ugg that fits me.  I'm just got a hole in the toe of mine, so I know what will be on my Christmas list.














Wednesday & Thursday

Wednesday I was running around to different doctors appointments.  Both Wednesday & Thursday I wore my favorite legging ever!!!  Zella's High-Rise Live In Legging.  It's thick, so you never have that see through awkwardness.  They are true to their name, I live in these, they also last forever!  Currently they are on sale at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale, which you can shop if you have any of the Nordstrom cards, otherwise you can get them at the sale price on July 20th. Do yourself a favor and buy at least 2 pairs, also they come in Regular and Plus sizes, what's not to love?!








Friday
 GAP Factory Mid-Rise Jeggings!!  I can bend, stretch and kick in these bad boys.  They also have been going strong for a few years now too.  They are major sale right now 55% off, $24.99 is not a bad deal for this amazing jeans.  Again love love when sizing is to fit most, GAP has ankle, regular and long sizes.  Flash back to me in high school trying to fit regular length pants . . . can you say high waters?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge