#OOTD July 2-6th

Monday: 

GAP Washwell Mid Rise Favorite Ankle Jegging.
These are not the exact jeans I am wearing, but the stretch quality is very similar.

Vans Old Skool
My "dress up sneaker" as I addressed them in a previous blog.  They open and stretch with Bertha!






Tuesday: 

SPANX Faux Leather Leggings
They come in an amazing array of colors and are so comfortable.  I would suggest to size up.

Steve Madden Feather-LGenuine Calf Hair Loafer 
The link is so a similar shoes than I'm wearing.  I love loafers, because they come up higher on the top of my foot which helps keep Bertha from developing the ball on the top on her foot.









Wednesday: 
HUE Ripped Denim Leggings
Usually Bertha rips holes in jeans even bigger, but these have so much stretch they can fit over her! They do stretch out heads up!

Birkenstock Essentials Gizeh Flip Flop
My love sandal for the summer.  It is made of EVA foam which forms to your foot and the straps stretch, bonus! In my previous blog post I list all of the major retailers that have these sandals.  So many fun colors I want them all!!
$40 Birkenstocks, Yes Please!!








Thursday: 
Old Navy Plush Knit Sleeveless Swing Dress
The linked dress is different one than I am wearing, but my girlfriend swore we had the same one.  Also the Old Navy one is $12, it's cool, breezy and forces me to be confident in my skin, no camouflaging Bertha in this dress.

Birkenstock Essentials Gizeh Flip Flop
See Thursday for description.










Friday: 
Birkenstocks Essentials Gizeh Flip Flop
I finally posted my blog about these, it's only since Mothers Day that I've had them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge