Review of Pandere's Dolphin Rambler Shoe

After being a Mom to little's there are few things that gross me out, besides my kid's loose teeth (cringe) and snakes!  However I do love a good snake skin print, which is why I was so excited to receive Pandere's new Dolphin Rambler Shoe which has a beautiful detail of snake skin without screaming it.

I have tried two other styles of Pandere Shoes, The Barista and The Rodeo.  Both have been an amazing fit for Bertha, but the Dolphin Rambler was next level.  The first day I wore them was a busy day running around doing errands and cleaning my house.  I was so pleased with the fit and how comfortable they were.  I also love that I can adjust the fit, for two main reasons.

1. When I wear my wraps I frequently adjust them during my day. When I adjust and tighten my wraps I have the ability to adjust the shoe as well.
2. I only have Lymphedema in my right leg and foot.  If you have Lymphedema or another condition with swelling in one of your feet you know how difficult it can be to shop for shoes for both feet.  With Pandere shoes you can easily adjust how the shoe fits your non-Lymphie foot as well.

If you wear wraps of not I highly recommend checking out Pandere shoes, the Dolphin Rambler has been my favorite so far, but there are a variety of styles and colors to choose from.  Pandere's customer service has been amazing and they truly care about their customers finding the right fit that will help their mobility, comfort and lifestyle.  Right now if you sign up to receive their newsletters you get 10% off your first order.  Also for Black Friday you can enter to win a $150 Shopping Spree!

Check them out here --> Pandere Shoes

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!  I was gifted the Pandere Dolphin Rambler, but the review is my own. xo-Allie









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge