Loving Life in Lane Bryant Shoes


I guess my first question is . . . when was the last time you wore shoes?  Since the COVID pandemic I can count one time I wore a "fancy shoe" it's been all sandals and sneakers for me.  I have been looking for some cute white sneakers, ones I can wear with jeans, stretch pants and even with a skirt or dress.  I usually shy away from colorful or white shoes to try and not draw attention to Bertha.  But I've found a new confidence this year, so with swimsuits and shorts I'm adding any type color of shoe to the list of items I'm going to wear with pride!  

I always forget Lane Bryant's shoes come in wide sizes, I checked and found their Lace Up Sneaker.  I ordered the 11 wide, they are so comfortable and I'm able to wear my Sigvaris wraps with them.  I would say they are true to size to running a bit big.  Before Lymphedema I was a size 10, now I size up to 11's, but with these I think I would stick with a 10 wide.  I purchased them during the stay at home order in my state, so I decided to just stick with the 11 wide and be happy.  I can wear my wraps with them, I'm also happy for the extra space for the days Bertha is a bit angry.  Hope this review helps, make sure to keep an eye out for Lane Bryant's shoes, my experience with them has been great so far!

xo-Allie

Click here for link to my shoes and entire outfit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge