Loving Life In Tie Dye

So I'm kind of a hippy at heart.  My Mom bought Organic, recycled and put Carob in our stockings before it was cool.  I will always love my black, white and grey wardrobe, but also show me a Free People flowy top I haven't loved.  These leggings are the best of both worlds!  Black and white tie dye!  There are from Target's brand Wild Fable and the same fit as the camo leggings I posted about (Loving Life Saving and Splurging on Camo Leggings.)  Spoiler alert they are the Save option.

What I love about Wild Fable is they have most items in Regular and Plus sizes!  I love my athletic leggings, however these are more cotton than spandex (95% cotton 5% spandex.)  On a recent vacation I pretty much lived in these leggings.  I've paired them with athletic wear, but also with a jean jacket and tunic top to work.

Tie Dye Leggings: https://shopstyle.it/l/bdo0M

Plus Size Leggings: https://shopstyle.it/l/bdo0N

Leggings.Plus Leggings.Shoes
Jean Jacket.Similar Tunic Top.Backpack

Leggings.Plus Leggings.Shoes.Similar Top
(Cute doggy not for sale.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge