Loving Life In Maxi Dresses at Target

 What fit's every Lymphie's leg? Answer-dresses!  Right now is the last day you can save 20% on dresses at Target under Target Circle Coupons.  Below are some great dresses you can wear now and transition into Spring!  I usually stick to maxi dresses, it gives a little reprieve to Bertha bring on display and I don't have to worry if my compression matches or clashes with the dress.  So here are four maxi dresses I have in my closet or want in my closet.


Knox Rose Paisley Print Dress

I purchased this dress last year and I'm so glad they have it back!  It's more a a midi dress, but it fits true to size and could be worn with a denim jacket now and on it's own in the summer! It comes in red and purple.



Knox Rose Floral Print Wrap Dress

Depending how tall you are this could also be a maxi or midi dress on you.  I love the long sleeves and delicate floral pattern.  It could be perfect for Easter!  Bonus this dress comes in Regular and Plus sizes!  It also comes in two colors: white and purple.


Universal Thread Long Sleeve Tired Dress

This dress is on my want list for sure!  It looks so effortless and I love the tiered look and long sleeves.  I love my lounge wear, but I'm ready for some other options, I like the long sleeves so I can wear it now with a bootie and with a sandal when the sun comes. This dress comes in brown and lilac, but other colors are offered in store.


Isabel Maternity A-line Maternity Dress

If you've never shopped in the maternity section here is your reason to start.  This A-line dress looks so easy and breezy and you could definitely pull it off with or without a baby bump.  I love the leopard print and classic black.


    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge