I'm imPRESSed!

If you've followed me you know I am always on the hunt for different ways to have my nails looking polished that work with my daily compression stocking routine. I paint my nails like a 5 year old and no matter low long I let them dry they smudge or chip whenever I put on or take off my compression stocking.

I did try the new "nail dipping" method at home and let me say it is worth the $45 plus tip to have them professionally done.  Since I don't have heaps of money to spend on my nails I'm always searching for the next best home nail care.

My new find?  I'm so happy you asked!  They are basically the new and improved press on nails.  Yes early 2000's called and they want your nails.  I was skeptical, but for $5.99 it was worth a shot.  I have just gotten my nails healthy after I tried to dip manicure them at home . . . in August!  Sure why not potentially destroy them again?!  I picked them up at my local grocery store, they are pretty much everywhere.  They are called imPRESS Press-on Manicure (https://shopstyle.it/l/Xbzdhttps://shopstyle.it/l/XbAs) and are just that.  They come with 24 different nail sizes and 6 accent nails.  I chose to go with surprise surprise basic matte black.  I am branching out with a polished pink I have in the link.  You find the nails that fit your nail beds, then a quick cloth cleaner (that's included) pull the tab on the nail (this uncovers the adhesive) and Voila!  Press it down to stick.  I like my nails short, so I did have to file some down, but even with filing the whole thing probably took 20 minutes!

I put the nails on last Friday and they are still going strong.  Now, I'm not sure what my nails will look like once removed, but I like to live dangerously!  I am pleasantly surprised how well they are doing considering my daily compression stocking routine, showers and the many loads of dishes I do in a week.  The great thing is, even if one of the nails falls off, you have so many extra to replace it!  So if you weren't planning on getting your nails done or don't have time before the holidays check them out.  Also a great stocking stuffer!  Happy holidays, Allie

Nothing says "Merry Christmas!" like Matte Black.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge