Camouflaging Bertha

You guys, how did I not think of this before?!  To really camouflage Bertha, I should just camouflage Bertha.  Confused yet?  It's such a Dad joke, but I thought of it the minute I put on these leggings.  I love the camo trend, but haven't found the perfect piece until I stumbled across these leggings.  The Women's Camo Print High-Rise Leggings by Wild Fable at Target.  At this price point it was worth a shot.  They are a thin cotton/spandex blend legging, I know what you're thinking, because I was thinking it too-are they see through?  Ladies I made sure they were not with a pair obnoxiously crazy pattern knickers.


They are super fun to wear sporty with some sneakers or to dress up with a boot.  The green camo did come in regular and plus sizes, but sadly the Plus sizes sold out.  Fear not, these also come in red camo in regular and plus sizes, but they are also selling out fast!  I'll let you know if they come back in green camo for plus sizes.  So if you're looking for a fun way to wear the camo trend I highly recommend these leggings.  They are comfortable, true to size and won't break the bank for a trendy piece.                     






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge