All About The Maxi's

So I just got done with my final IL2 treatment!  It's an intense treatment, one of the side effects is capulairy leak symdrom, two weeks ago I gained 14 pounds of fluid, which is almost 2 gallons!  This past week I only gained 10 pounds, ha ha! So it was a dress week, here are some of my favorites.
Lots of love, Allie




The Jersey-Knit Swing Dress. Ok, so not a maxi dress, but with the heat we've been having I'm forced to have confidence and bear my lymphie leg.  If I were more brave I would buy this in every color . . . and by that I mean black, grey and stripped.  It's easy and breezy, give me more time I'll have the confidence.  Until then I save this one for at home or when my hair, nails and lips are on point.
Link for my Birkenstocks, the Gizeh Birko-Flor.












**Ok palm to face just clicked on this link and it's sold out.  But check your store and check Nordstrom Rack, sometimes they'll have this brand.  Caslon Drawstring Jersey Maxi Dress is my go to summer outfit.  It's cute, simple and airy.  Mine is a style from a few years back, but every summer Nordstrom has a very similar dress in the same brand, this year it has short sleeves instead of being sleeveless.  Believe me it is one that you will wear and wear again.  It's so versatile, I love it with flip flop running errands in the summer to throwing on a jean jacket and booties in the fall.



This is by far one of my favorite dresses, I'm just bummed I didn't buy two at the time.  I've had it for several years and every time I wash it I send up a little prayer.  I found a dress the same brand the Strappy Knit Tie Dye Maxi dress at Target.  It is similar to the one I own and might be my dress's replacement, but don't tell her.  I like to go up a size in dresses like these. One, because I'm tall and it gives extra length and two, it's just flows better and covers up all of my wobbly bits, but I still feel put together and beautiful.  The other dress is at Old Navy and is the Printed V-neck Maxi Shift Dress.  The two missing attribute on theses dresses are the crocheting and they don't have pockets.  Every garment should have pockets in my mind.  I either need a large tote bag or a pocket, there is no in-between for me.
Link for my Uggs, the Mini Bailey Button Boot.





It was love at first sight.  This dress is $14.99 right now, how is that even real life?  Bonus it has pockets!  Sadly it is pretty much sold out online, but if you're lucky enough, you may be able to find it at your store on the sale rack.  It also comes in my favorite color black, but I thought I would branch out with this dress and buy the terracotta color and I am so happy I did.  For date night or paired with a jean jacket my FB status has changed to "in a relationship with this dress."  It's from my favorite place Target, the Woman's Off The Shoulder Smocked Top Maxi Dress.
Link to my Tory Burch Miller Sandal.








And for fun I'll add my "want dress."  My favorite brand Free People's Through The Vine Maxi Dress.  It comes in four beautiful colors, I can close my eyes and imagine myself sipping Mai Tais walking down the beach at sunset in Maui with my hubs.  Now I open my eyes to bask at the sight of my messy kitchen and piles of laundry.  I wonder if I did housework in this dress if I would get some of the effects of a Hawaiian vacation?  A girl can dream.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Loving Life In Wide Width Winter Boots

A leg by any other name would be as big.

Summer Sandals- Save and Splurge